- This event has passed.
January 31 All day
The Royal College Advanced Certificate in Clinical Education covers all essential trainer prerequisites and provides learning opportunities specifically tailored to meet the needs of experienced trainers. The course focuses on enabling delegates to relate and constructively apply relevant educational theory to their ongoing clinical education practice.
The course covers all aspects of the GMC 2016 guideline competency framework and may be recognised as leading to the award of up to 10 credits towards further study on the University of Dundee’s Certificate/Diploma/Master of Medical Education (MMEd) programme.
The programme covers:
- Teachers and Teaching: Principles and practice
- Learners and Learning: Principles and practice
- Applying education theory in practice (including learning outcomes)
- Delivery approaches
- Current trends in feedback in medical education
- Introduction to educational supervision
- Introduction to assessment
- Learning and teaching professionalism
+44 (0) 141 221 6072