- This event has passed.
December 12, 2023 – December 13, 2023 GMT
The King’s Breast MRI Course is a two-day, interactive, live case-based course for consultant radiologists and trainees wanting to improve their understanding and reporting of breast MRI in clinical practice. The course will be delivered by a team of experienced breast radiologists from King’s College Hospital, London.
The course will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Breast MRI technique and protocol
- Normal breast MRI appearances
- Imaging of common breast diseases, including cancer, benign breast disease, and implant complications
- Second look ultrasound following MRI
- Reporting of breast MRI studies
The course will also include a number of interactive case-based discussions, where participants will have the opportunity to learn from the experts and ask questions.
The course is aimed at consultant radiologists and trainees who want to improve their knowledge and skills in breast MRI. It is also a valuable opportunity for radiologists who are new to breast MRI to get up to speed on the latest techniques and practice.
The course is held on Thursday 14 and Friday 15 December 2023. The cost of the course is £375.00 for live access, or £195.00 for catch-up access. To book your place, please visit the Infomed website.
Here are some of the benefits of attending this course:
- Learn from the experts in breast MRI
- Improve your knowledge and skills in breast MRI
- Get up to speed on the latest techniques and practice
- Network with other radiologists who are interested in breast MRI