- This event has passed.
September 13, 2023 All day
This is a one-day FUSIC HD (Focused Ultrasound In Intensive Care Haemodynamic) course to learn how to perform a complete haemodynamic assessment of the critically ill patient using POCUS. The course includes:
- Pre-recorded theory modules
- Face to Face lectures
- Practical sessions in small groups
- Simulation of real cases
- Cardiac output and fluid responsiveness
- RWMA and valve pathologies
- Pulmonary and left atrial pressure
- Venous congestion (vexus)
All clinicians accredited in FUSIC heart, BSE level 1, and those already proficient in focused ECHO.
Dr Lorenzo Cristoni – Consultant in Acute Medicine
Dr Martin Dachsel – Consultant in Acute Medicine
Dr Justin Kirk-Bayley – Consultant in Intensive Care
Dr Marcus Peck – Consultant in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine