- This event has passed.
January 27 All day
This course has been designed for candidates preparing for the Postgraduate Exit Orthopaedic Examination .
Suitable for candidates in all stages of exam preparation , from early preparation for written exams to those preparing for the Clinical and Viva components .
The Faculty have been picked for their expertise in coaching candidates for the FRCS (T&O) examination and are passionate about helping candidates maximise their chances of success in the examination. All are senior orthopaedic colleagues and have undertaken further education in teaching and feedback to provide a professional experience.
Both Participants & Observers will receive a CPD certificate approved by RCSEd for 4.5 CPD points.
• Identify areas of knowledge which may need further study and understanding.
• Practice answering questions in a focused format to reach the main points quickly as in a clinical or viva situations .
• Exposure to many types of questions and topics .
• Cover high yield topics and difficult concepts .
• Greater understanding of where to focus study prior to the examination .
• Study tips and tricks .
Structure of the Course
- A set of questions are presented and candidates have the opportunity to practice their answers with the teaching faculty .
- Detailed discussion of the questions & answers and clarification of main points to assess understanding will take place.
- Model answers provided
- There will be adequate time for questions and individual feedback .