- This event has passed.
September 27, 2023 – September 28, 2023 BST
The Abdominal and Pelvic MRI Course is a two-day course designed for radiologists who wish to learn more about the use of MRI in the diagnosis and management of diseases of the abdomen and pelvis.
The course will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Gynaecological cancers
- Kidney disease
- Colorectal & small bowel
- Arterial and venous phase MRI
- Liver, HPB, and MRCP
- Pelvic bone marrow & soft tissue
The course will be delivered by a team of experienced radiologists who are experts in their fields. They will use a variety of teaching methods, including short theory lectures, interactive case-based discussions, and practical workshops.
The course will be held over two days and will be accredited by the Royal College of Radiologists.
The course fee includes:
- Live access to the full webinar
- Access to the cases on the day
- 60 days access to the catch-up service and cases (full webinar replay)
To book your place, please visit the Infomed website and click on the “Book Now” button.
Here are some of the benefits of attending the course:
- Update your knowledge and skills in MRI of the abdomen and pelvis
- Learn from experienced radiologists
- Get feedback on your skills in interpreting MRI images of the abdomen and pelvis
- Earn CPD credits